Makita LF1000 Flip over is a versatile workshop machine, a combined Table and Miter saw that has a powerful 1,650 W motor, Makita LF1000 is ideal for cutting material and hard wood with load, bevel cut (maximum 45 degrees left), cutting thick material. Maximum thickness for miter or table cutting is over 2 Inch. This is a versatile workshop machine, ideal for all aspects of site work, including first and second fix.
- Lightweight motor makes the conversion quick and easy.
- Powerful motor designed to cut tricky material and hard wood .
- Max thickness for miter or table cutting is over 2
- Saw has Soft-Start and maintains constant speed under load.
- Machined aluminum table for strength and accuracy.
- On-off switch with anti restart safety feature.
- Aluminum cast base gives superb rigidity.
- Fold away legs for easy transport in car or van.
- Weighs only 33kg for easy transport.
- Excellent for all aspects of site work, including 1st and 2nd fix.
- Versatile workshop machine.
Continuous rating Input / 1,650W
Max cutting capacity / at 90 degrees : 20mm x 210mm
(13/16″ x 8-1/4)
/ at 45 degrees : 50mm x 150mm (2″ x 5-7/8″)
Table saw mode / 70mm
Blade diameter / 260mm (10-1/4″)
Blade bore / 15.88 / 30mm (Ring 16)
No load speed / 2,700rpm
Dimensions (L x W x H) / Miter saw : 660 x 650 x 800 (1,220)mm
(26″ x 25-1/2″ x 31 (48)”)
/ Table saw : 660 x 650 x 845 (1,060)mm
(26″ x 25-1/2″ x 33-1/4 (41-3/4)”)
Net weight / 36.0kg (79.4lbs)
Power supply cord / 2.5m (8.2ft)
Standard Equipment: T.C.T. Saw Blade, Rip Fence, Bevel Guide, Push Stick, Blade Guard, Dust Cover, Dust Bag, Wrench 8